Booking and Payments:
- As per new rules trip booking should be done at least one month in advance and amount payable to Chinese part to be paid directly. Then Nepal part of the payment advance of INRs. 25000 per pax is required before a month and full payments has to be made 15 days before group arrival in Nepal.
- Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required.
- No compensations will be provided to any clients after the visiting Kailash - Mansarovar.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 20 days before trip departure 10% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 25% of total trip cost.
- 7 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- Once clients arrived in Kathmandu there after no refund will be made
Risk and Liabilities:
We always effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However as all the Tibet tours and treks are run strictly under Tibet Tourism Bureau, we or its Tibet counterpart agent shall not be responsible for any alternation or cancellation of program due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond control such as road blockade, landslide, snow, political unrest cancellation of flight, delay arrival, lack of transport, visa rejected by Chinese authorities, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot. Since Tibet is very remote place and road are very rough sometime good vehicle may braked.